Contact Info / Websites
I have finals week in high school, then graduation, and then a $9 per hour job to do to help pay for college. Which means i can get back to some serious work on Episode 2! And to celebrate my graduation, here's a verbal preview of how my flash skills have improved.
1. There's character shading.
2. Better backgrounds.
3. An actual intro and title sequence. ( this will be in every episode )
4. Its actually going to be funnier.
5. A PLOT has been actually written for this.
6. More dialouge!
Bugs to work out...
1. My mic with Audacity apparently still makes a cutoff noise whenever my character actually speaks. I have no idea how to fix it.
2. Lack of voice actors. I'm having a few more people put into this series as each episode is made. But i cant do all of the voices. I'm kinda low pitched. So any volunteers willing to help out with this will be welcome depending on some unknown factors.
3. Time for working on the episode. For my job, i have to wake up at 4 AM and be at the job at 5:30 AM. AND its on America's largest military base, Fort Hood. But i get off at 2:30 PM, so i get the rest of the day to act like an idiot.
4. Life Stuffs. they are needed and are bitterley delicious with busted glass shards.
5. this bug is missing so forget that.
Anyway, life is getting better, my hobby will finally get some attention, and ill probably never have to see all the people that pissed me off in high school for a few years...unless they follow me to college. then ill probably be skrewed. well, Shockazula and see ya lata!
oh, and heres a pic of the Lokomo Sword from LOZ:ST, but made of PAPER!